Sexual Violence Prevention
The University of Hartford’s Health Education and Wellness Center offers sexual violence prevention, including information on sexual assault, intimate partner violence, and sexual harassment and stalking.
We provide various resources for students who experience these issues on campus:
- Resource advocacy for victims
- Bystander prevention
- Assisting students with reporting to the Title IX Coordinator
- Liaisons with community partnerships
- Workshops and trainings for student groups and organizations
- Specific programming throughout the year related to these issues
- Campus Clarity/Think About It online course for new incoming first-year students. This module is designed to work with all students throughout their college career here at the University of Hartford.