What We Offer
Our healthcare providers have access to a wide range of specialists and emergency services when necessary.
We are here to serve the student community and are committed to maintaining the highest possible quality of medical care.
- All full-time undergraduates are eligible to utilize Health Services and the Counseling and Psychological Services Department.
- Graduate and part-time students may also come to Health Services but must show proof of paying the Student Support Services Fee.
- Fees for services apply (medications, vaccines and laboratory testing)
- Sick visits
- Strep, mono, and flu testing
- Urine tests, when necessary
- Allergy shots
- STD screening and testing
- A full women’s health clinic, which offers routine examinations, annual exams, problem visits, breast examinations, pregnancy testing, emergency contraception, and birth control
- Prescription and over-the-counter medication
- Prescriptions for maintenance meds (ADHD, antidepressants) with order from PCP
- Immunizations (PPD, tetanus, flu vaccine)