UHart’s Student Health Services is proud to partner with Hartford HealthCare to help you feel your best.
- Sick visits
- Strep, mono, and flu testing
- Allergy shots
- STD screening and testing
- A full women’s health clinic: exams, pregnancy testing, emergency contraception, and birth control
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Immunizations (Hepatitis B, PPD, tetanus, flu vaccine)
You can learn more about our hours and location below.
Health Services will close for the summer on Friday, May 14, 2021. We will reopen for patient care on August 16, 2021.
There will be administrative staff returning phone messages throughout the summer.
Hours until May 14, 2021*
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
If you are unable to sign on to the portal please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions regarding your immunization forms please email email@example.com.
Health Services is located on the ground floor of the Sports Center and has its own entrance on the left side of the building.
Immunization records are required prior to the start of classes. Learn more.
After Hours Care
University of Hartford is partnered with Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care to offer after hours care. If you need care after hours, visit Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care in West Hartford’s Bishops Corner, just 2.5 miles from campus or schedule a Virtual Visit.
Connect with a Hartford HealthCare–GoHealth Urgent Care provider by video from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and
Saturday to Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Schedule a visit at GoHealthUC.com/CTStudents
Book a same-day or next-day Virtual Visits for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses with a Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care telemedicine provider.
We treat hundreds of illnesses and injuries including:
- Asthma attacks and wheezing
- COVID-19 Evaluation
- Bronchitis and respiratory infection
- Colds, cough, flu and mild fever
- Earache or ear infection
- Headache and migraine
- Mild animal or insect bites
- Pink eye
- Poison oak and ivy
- Rash and skin infection
- Sinus infections
- Sore throat, laryngitis and strep
- Sprains and strains
- STD/STI treatment and testing
- Urinary tract infection(UTIs)