UHart’s Student Health Services is proud to partner with Hartford HealthCare to help you feel your best.
- Sick visits
- Strep, mono, and flu testing
- Allergy shots
- STD screening and testing
- A full women’s health clinic: exams, pregnancy testing, emergency contraception, and birth control
- Prescription and over-the-counter medications
- Immunizations (Hepatitis B, PPD, tetanus, flu vaccine)
You can learn more about our hours and location below.
8 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
Please note we are closed everyday for testing from 8–10:30 a.m.
Health Services is located on the ground floor of the Sports Center and has its own entrance on the left side of the building.
Immunization records are required prior to the start of classes. Learn more.
After Hours Care
University of Hartford is partnered with Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care to offer after hours care. If you need care after hours, visit Hartford HealthCare-GoHealth Urgent Care in West Hartford’s Bishops Corner, just 2.5 miles from campus or schedule a Virtual Visit.
Connect with a Hartford HealthCare–GoHealth Urgent Care provider by video from your phone, tablet, or computer.
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and
Saturday to Sunday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Schedule a visit at GoHealthUC.com/CTStudents