Summer Housing Information
Summer housing is available for current University of Hartford students Saturday, May 15, 2021 - Saturday, August 14, 2021. Current students must request Summer housing by completing the Summer Housing Request Form on the StarRez platform through Self Service. Instructions for the housing application process can be found here.
Students planning to stay for May Term, Summer I, or the Entire Summer must submit this form by Friday, May 7, 2021. Students planning to stay for Summer II must submit this form by Monday, June 28. Submitted forms will be reviewed and, if necessary, information verified by faculty and/or staff members. Students will be notified the week of May 10, 2021 (or June 28 if applying for Summer II) if they have been approved to stay.
Students who submit forms after May 7 or June 28 will be billed a $25 late fee and forms will be reviewed and approved on a rolling basis. Please allow up to 5 business days for a response after submitting a completed request form.
Summer housing students are not required to enroll in a summer meal plan.
Summer Housing Requirements
Please note you must meet the following requirements to be eligible and apply for Summer housing:
- You must be a current undergraduate or graduate student (even if you will not be enrolled in summer classes) at the University of Hartford.
- You cannot have a balance greater than $2500 on your student account.
- All charges from spring 2021 must be paid in full by June 1, unless you have made special arrangements with the Bursar's Office.
- Students who are part of specialized programs (i.e. summer institutes) may be ineligible for summer housing. Students should contact their program office for additional information.
Summer Housing Guidelines
Here are some important guidelines that will be in effect:
- Students applying for Summer housing by the priority deadline will be billed as part of the June billing cycle.
- All University of Hartford and Office of Residential Life Rules and Regulations remain in effect during break periods - including the Visitor Policy. Any student violating any policy may be asked to leave campus immediately and subject to further conduct action.
- Access to spaces, offices, and services may be limited or unavailable at times during the Summer. For more information regarding a specific office's availability, please visit their website or contact them directly for more information. Please plan accordingly and in advance.
- Please be advised Facilities may find it necessary to enter rooms to complete routine maintenance, make repairs or updates, and clean.
- Students may be required to move multiple times and when requested.
- There will be a limited number of Residential Life staff present on campus. Public Safety will remain open.
Summer Housing Options
|May Term: May 15 - June 1||$425|
|Summer I: May 15 - June 28||$1,100|
|Summer II: July 5 - August 14||$1,000|
|Entire Summer: May 15 - August 14||$2,275|