Apply for the Barney Student Ambassador Program
The intent of this program is to develop a student ambassador leadership program within the Barney School of Business to help recruit and yield new students through active outreach and engagement. This program will serve to provide essential qualities of leadership, self-development, strong communication skills, and help build a welcoming community for all Barney students.
The Barney School of Business will be recruiting a diverse group of 10–12 students for the first cohort of Student Ambassadors at the start of the Spring 2022 semester. This will be a paid position at the rate of $13/hour. Student Ambassadors will report to the Barney School of Business Admission Manager. A Faculty Advisor will also be appointed to provide academic oversight.
- Overall GPA of 3.0 or above
- Ability to commit to at least two years, if feasible
- Attend mandatory training sessions
- Participate in at least 3 admission and/or Barney-specific recruitment events
- Participate in outreach activities to prospective students with the guidance of the Barney Admission Manager.
- Interested candidates should submit a resume and/or a brief essay (1-2 paragraphs) explaining their interest in the program to David Stec (email@example.com) by Feb. 2, 2022.
- Potential candidates will complete an interview with the Barney Admission Manager and Faculty Advisor.