Permit to Transfer Credit Information

March 10, 2022
Submitted By: Maureen Wimberger

Undergraduate matriculated students have the option to take a course if needed at another institution and transfer the credits to University of Hartford. Students will need permission to take a course at another institution before the course is taken.

Be sure to seek the proper approval from your College Manager of Academic Student Services and Evaluation and the Transfer Department in the Office of Admissions so that you do not run the risk of taking a class that cannot transfer.

Please find the link below to access the “Permit for Transfer Credit” form, the form is also located on our website under transfer credit.