Resident Assistant (RA) Selection 2023-2024
Join the Office of Residential Life as a Resident Assistant for the 2023-2024 Academic Year!
To apply, you must attend an information session:
- Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022, at 10:30 a.m. (Commons Private Dining Room)
- Friday, Jan. 20, 2023, at 3 p.m. (GSU Hartford Room)
- Tuesday, Jan. 24, 2023, at 7 p.m. (Hawk Hall 115)
- Thursday, Jan. 26, 2023, at 3 p.m. (GSU Hartford Room)
- Monday, Jan. 30, 2023, at 12:30 p.m. (Commons Private Dining Room)
- Wednesday, Feb. 1, 2023, at 7 p.m. (Hawk Hall 115)
- Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2023, at 2 p.m. (GSU Hartford Room)
- Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2023, at 11 a.m. (Commons Private Dining Room)
After attending an information session, you will have access to the online application.
To qualify to be a Resident Assistant:
Maintain satisfactory academic progress as defined by the University of Hartford and maintain a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 prior to and while serving as an RA.
Be in good academic, financial and disciplinary standing prior to and while serving as an RA.
Register for and maintain a minimum of 12 credit hours a semester.
Attend the University of Hartford for a minimum of 2 semesters and earn at least 24 credit hours prior to the first semester of employment.
Serve as a role model to the community and team members; act in an ethical manner and demonstrate responsible decision-making at all times.
Enforce and adhere to all policies outlined in The Source, Housing Agreement on the University website.
Serve as a University ambassador, representing the Office of Residential Life, Division of Student Success, and the University of Hartford in a positive and exemplary manner to students, parents, and other community members.
Applications are due Friday, Feb. 10, 2023, by 11:59 p.m.
Applicants who qualify will be given an interview on Friday, February 16, 2023.