Buildings & Locations
- Abrahms Hall (ABR)
- Alfred C. Fuller Music Center (F)
- Beatrice Fox Auerbach Hall (A)
- East Hall (E)
- Gengras Student Union (GSU)
- Harry Jack Gray Center (HJG)
- Integrated Science, Engineering, and Technology Complex (ISET)
- Biology-Chemistry Building (BC)
- Charles A. Dana Hall (D)
- United Technology Hall (UT)
- Hartford Art School (HAS, V) and Renee Samuels Center
- Hillyer Hall (H) and Shaw Center
Parking On CampusIf you are planning to come to campus, be sure to learn about UHart's parking policies, such as parking permits, guest parking, and special event parking. All motorized vehicles including scooters, motorcycles, and electric vehicles must have a valid parking permit displayed at all times while on campus.
Other Campus Locations
UHMS teachers and school administrators provide expertise to student teachers through preparation in field experiences, tutoring, observations, practicum, and student teaching.
UHSSE is a magnet school and a partnership between the University and Hartford Public Schools. It is based on the “early college” model that focuses on getting students integrated into the college experience.
Once a mid-20th century industrial building, now a state-of-the-art vibrant center providing performance and rehearsal spaces, classrooms, and studios for students and the entire community.