An ePAF is an Electronic Personnel Action Form; an online form, originated by a department to submit requests to create or update employee job records. ePAFs replace paper forms in processes such as hiring a student employee, job changes, employment status changes, and more. These electronic requests are moved through a predefined approval queue until it is ultimately applied to the appropriate BANNER screen(s).
Each ePAF action has pre-assigned approval levels, which represent electronic signatures approving the transaction. There are three different types of ePAF users:
- Originators – users who begin an ePAF action
- Approvers – users who must approve an ePAF action
- Proxies – users who are designated by an Approver with specific authority to approve actions on the Approver’s behalf.”
- Before You Start
- Routing Queues
- Validating Students
- Which ePAF Should I Use?
- Checking Status and Corrections
- New Hire Hourly Paid Staff-Students-Hartt Faculty
- New Hire-Reactivate FWS
- Additional Job Hourly
- Job Detail Change for Staff-Students-Hartt Faculty
- Job Termination