Coronavirus Update

See the latest updates regarding our response to COVID-19 at

#renderEmergencyWidget( $widget )

Student Responsibilities


Submit forms to the Center for Student Success

Veterans Benefits Statement of Student Responsibilities

  • Each semester complete and submit a Request for Enrollment Certification Form.
  • Inform a School Certifying Official of any changes of enrollment (Adding, Dropping, or changing credits hours for any classes during a semester).
  • If the University of Hartford is your secondary school, you must provide documentation from your primary school that the courses taken at the University are approved for your program of study.
  • Inform a School Certifying Official of any changes to your major or program of study.
  • If applying for Yellow Ribbon Benefits complete and submit an application. (Only one application is required; it is not necessary to submit the application each semester.)

Failure to complete any of the requirements listed above may result in a delay of enrollment certification with the VA.