Storm Alert

Due to the potential of flooding, cars were to be moved from low-lying areas of lots C, D, E, F, and N-lot extension (as shown in pink on this map) by 11:59 p.m. Monday night. Cars should now be located in other locations on higher ground in these lots or in lot M (behind the Sports Center). If you need assistance, please contact Public Safety at 860.768.7985. Vehicles must be returned to assigned lots by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, Oct. 27.

Contracts and Forms

Every student interested in graduating with University Honors should submit a Declaration Form to his or her college honors coordinator. This form can be submitted once a student has completed 1-3 honors course(s), and it should be filed by the end of the student’s sophomore year. Once submitted, an honors student will be advised by the honors coordinator on program requirements and available opportunities.

Depending on the honors requirements of each college program, a student can take one or more regular academic course(s) for honors credit. The Honors Contract must be approved by the course instructor and submitted to the honors coordinator by the end of week four of the semester. With the satisfactory completion of the additional project, research, and/or paper as well as the attainment of a final grade of B or better, honors credit will be assigned to this course.

Fillable Forms: