English Language Institute
ELI for International Students
If you are unable to reach the required minimum English Testing requirements you have the option of receiving an offer of conditional admission. This offer of admission will require you to begin your studies in the English Language Institute (ELI).
English Language Testing – Minimum Scores
Small classes and a dedicated teachers will help you develop the skills necessary to be successful in the University’s small interactive classes. This program follows a semester schedule and will allow you to demonstrate your improving English through several methods of evaluation.
Successfully completing the advanced level of ELI will allow you to begin your studies with no further testing.
Undergraduate all programs
- IELTS - 6.5
- TOEFL - 80 IBT
- Pearsons - 58
If you are able to meet only the score requirement you will be considered for admission to our English Language Institute.
Alternative methods for proving English proficiency
- Successful completion of English Composition at a regionally accredited College or University in the United States with a grade of B or higher
- International Baccalaureate - English A1 or A2 with grade of 3 or higher
- Advanced Placement English with a grade of 3 or higher
- SAT Evidence based reading / writing 480 or higher
- GCSE or GCE English Pass (syllabus A) with grade of A, B or C
- A HKCEE English Pass with a grade of (Syllabus A) with a grade of A, B, C or D
- Trinity ISE II Level - Pass in All module areas
- EC Higher Education - Level B2+ Pre advanced