Campus Resources and Referrals
At the University of Hartford’s Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS), we focus on helping students achieve their fullest potential, improve the quality of their life, and successfully meet the challenges of college.
- Division of Student Success, Gengras 307, 860.768.4285
- Health Education and Wellness
- Health Services, Sports Center, 860.768.6601
- Public Safety: Routine Calls: 860.768.7985, Emergency Line: 860.768.7777
- Sexual Assault Response Team, Call Public Safety at 860.768.7777
- Housing, Office of Residential Life, 860.768.7792
- Services for Students with Medical, Physical and Psychological Disabilities, Gengras 307, 860.768.4260
- Access-Ability Services, Auerbach Hall 209, 860.768.4312
- Career Studio, Gengras 203, 860.768.4287
- Office of Student Engagement and Inclusion, Gengras 207 & 209, 860.768.5122
- Center for Student Success, Gengras 230B, 860.768.4999
Find a mental health provider off-campus on ThrivingCampus.