Howie's Holiday Toy Drive
Help us reach our goal of donating 500 new toys to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Hartford!
The Office of Residential Life, Public Safety, and Staff Council invite you to participate in Howie's Holiday Toy Drive. Our goal is to donate 500 new toys to the Boys and Girls Clubs of Hartford. Students, faculty, and staff are all welcome to participate.
It's easy to participate.
- Sign-up by selecting which gift(s) you would like to donate. You can sign-up by yourself, with a roommate, or with a friend. Donation sign ups are now open through Dec. 1.
- Purchase your gift(s)—you can go shopping with your family over break!
- Drop your gift(s) off at a designated campus collection site Thursday, Dec. 2–Tuesday, Dec. 7.
- Office of Residential Life (Mon.–Fri. 8:30 a.m.–8 p.m.; Sat. & Sun. 1–8 p.m.)
- Public Safety (open 24 hours/day)
- Public Safety Community Office, lower-level of B Neighborhood (Mon.–Fri. 8 a.m.–10 p.m.)
- Career Studio, GSU Second Floor (Mon.–Fri. 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.)
- The Commons (Mon.–Fri. 7 a.m.–8 p.m.; Sat. & Sun. 10 a.m.–7 p.m.)
- University of Hartford Main Entrance (Tuesday, Dec. 7—all day)
Students, staff, and faculty are encouraged to select a gift from the list of requested toys, but any new toys for children ages 5-18 will be accepted.
Please contact ResLife@hartford.edu with any questions.