Climate Shorts Contest
Do you care about climate change? Want to tell the world about this issue in a creative way?
Enter the University of Hartford Climate Shorts Contest by creating a fact-based video (less than three minutes) to tell the world about climate change.
- Your video could cover any aspect of climate change-- like:
- climate change impacts
- climate change costs
- how to fight climate change
- what other countries, institutions, or individuals are doing
- reducing your carbon footprint
- how the University is reducing its carbon footprint
- environmental justice
Our top applicants will be recognized in an online event happening on March 30, at 5 p.m. in conjunction with the Worldwide Teach-In for Climate and Justice.
The top individual or team will be selected and awarded a $500 cash prize.
Applications are due by midnight on March 16, 2022
*Teams must include a student at the University of Hartford to apply.