On-Campus Visit Opportunities
One of the best ways to experience our vibrant campus is to visit us in person!
As you begin to map out your college journey, we encourage you to take advantage of our in-person visit opportunities. Take a tour, visit us at an open house, or participate in a college-specific tour. Whatever you choose, you will see all UHart has to offer!
Our open houses are a great opportunity to visit our campus and witness our vibrant community in action. We look forward to hosting students at an Open House in Fall of 2024!
Participate in a guided tour of campus and learn all about the college experience at UHart!
Overnight Visits and Shadow Opportunities
Curious what it is like to be a UHart student? We have two great programs that help you to get an inside glimpse at student life. Our overnight and day visit programs are available during the spring semester from Wednesday, February 1 through Thursday, April 27. These programs are offered to admitted students only.
We welcome group tour requests for high school and college aged student groups!
Group tours offer a great introduction to the University of Hartford and last approximately 90 minutes.
- Requests should be made three weeks in advance, so we can be well prepared for your group!
- Group tours are contingent upon the availability of facility space, admission staff and tour guides.
- We do not offer lunch on campus for any group tours at this time.
- All groups must be accompanied by at least one adult chaperone per ten students. All chaperones must remain with the group at all times, and are responsible for the behavior of their students while they are guests on our campus.
- Group tours are only offered during the fall semester.
Please complete the Group Tour Request Form to schedule your visit to the University of Hartford!
If you have further questions contact the Undergraduate Admission Office at email@example.com or 860.768.4296.
We look forward to welcoming you to campus!