You can view your grades online through the Self-Service Center. Faculty members should contact the University of Hartford Help Desk Services at 844.292.3213. Grades are available as soon as they are entered into your academic history, eliminating the wait for a paper copy. Any questions regarding missing or incorrect grades will need to be directed to your instructor.
To obtain your grades you will need your student ID number (User ID) and PIN:
- Go to http://banweb.hartford.edu
- Choose Student Sign-on and enter User ID and PIN
- Student Main Menu
- Student Academic Records
- Final Grades
- Choose the correct term and click on Display Grade Mailer
- Click the Printer Friendly button
- Click File and the click Print for your printable document
Outstanding financial obligations (hold on your record): If you have an outstanding financial obligation you will still have access to view your grades on-line by clicking on the "Display Grade Mailer" button.