Mail services is pleased to serve the campus community from its location on the first floor of Gengras Student Union (GSU 131). The office provides basic services offered by the U.S. Post Office and has drop boxes for both campus and U.S. mail.
Window hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
The proper address for receiving student mail and packages is:
University of Hartford
Your First and Last Name
Your Box Number
University of Hartford
200 Bloomfield Ave.
West Hartford, CT 06117
- Employees ordering packages should include their name and department name on all orders.
- Packages must be under 35lbs and will only be accepted for on-campus addresses. Packages for non-resident students will not be accepted.
- For safety reasons, do not include your ID number or email address on the front of the mail piece.
- Please do not write “P.O. Box.”
- For SHEIN orders, please put “deliver to Mail Room in Gengras Student Union” in delivery instructions.
- Failure to put your full legal name and box number may cause delays in processing your package.
- We cannot accept grocery orders. We do not have any means to store them.
Residential students (undergraduate and graduate) are assigned a campus box number each year to use as their campus street address.
Instructions To View Campus Box Number (Residential Students Only)
- Log into Self-Service.
- Go to the personal tab.
- Click on view/update address(es) and phone(s).
- View your campus box number.
Instructions to Open Mail Box Numbers
- Start at 0.
- Turn the dial to the left going past the 1st number 4 times.
- Turn the dial to the right going past the 2nd number 1 time.
- Turn to the left immediately stopping at your last number.
- Once you are at the last number, pull the dial and slowly turn the dial to the right. If done correctly, your box will open.
The Konover smart lockers have been installed at the back of the Konover Campus Center. They are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you cannot pick up your package at the Mail Services window, you may request us to move it to the Konover lockers at the end of the day. You must email email@example.com by noon. If lockers are available, we will make every effort to fulfill this request.