COVID-19 Binding Update:
Please see the updated instructions for submitting dissertations, doctoral essays, and theses for this semester (spring 2020). Check with your faculty advisor, department head, or Ben Ide if you have questions.
As part of the requirements for graduation, master’s (MA/MM/MS) students must submit a minimum of two (2) paper copies of their thesis to the Harrison Libraries.
The two (2) paper copies required will be bound and retained by the library.
Students may submit additional paper copies to be bound at this time if they wish to obtain bound copies for their academic department, for their advisor(s), or for personal use.
- A minimum of two (2) paper copies of your thesis. These two (2) copies MUST meet the format and printing requirements listed on the Binding Process web page.
- A completed copy of the Binding Form.
- Payment for the binding process:
- Payment should be made via cash, check, or money order payable to Mortensen Library.
- Unfortunately we cannot accept credit/debit card payments.
Office Hours and Location
Theses, essays, and dissertations that meet all library and departmental requirements should be brought to Melanee Van Haelen at Mortensen Library's Resource and Metadata Services Department.
- The Metadata Services Department is on the lower level of the library and is the third door on the right at the bottom of the stairs.
- Office hours are 8 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- If you can not stop by during regularly scheduled hours, contact Melanee Van Haelen at 860.768.5950 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a more convenient time.
Contact Melanee Van Haelen for additional information.