Thesis and Dissertation Binding
As part of the requirements for graduation, master's and doctoral students must submit copies of their thesis, essay, or dissertation to the Harrison Libraries.
- All master's (MA/MM/MMEd/MS) students view requirements
- Doctor of Education (EdD) students view requirements
- Doctor of Musical Arts: All students (except composition) view requirements
- Doctor of Musical Arts: Composition students view requirements
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Music Education students view requirements
- Doctor of Psychology (PsyD) students view requirements
Office Hours and Location
Theses, essays, and dissertations that meet all library and departmental requirements should be brought to Melanee Van Haelen in L108 of Mortensen Library.
- The Metadata Services Department is on the lower level of the library and is the third door on the right at the bottom of the stairs.
- Office hours are 8 a.m.–4 p.m., Monday–Friday.
- If you can not stop by during regularly scheduled hours, or for additional information, contact Melanee Van Haelen at 860.768.5950 or email@example.com to schedule a more convenient time.
Contact Melanee Van Haelen for additional information.