The classroom is one road of your journey. What you do outside the classroom is another.
The Hartford Art School’s student-led clubs, which are open to all students, include the Clay Club, Printmaking Club, and Sculpture Club, with activities ranging from workshops to artists talks to pop-up shops.
Whether you live on or off campus, your life as a Hartford Art School student will revolve around the studios, classrooms, and galleries in Taub Hall and the Renée Samuels Center. The facility is accessible 24/7, with few limitations.
Beyond the Art School, the University of Hartford experience is limitless with interesting people, clubs, cultural gatherings, and sporting events inviting you to step out of your comfort zone, because that’s what college is all about—defining your passion, discovering your strengths, and creating the crew that will get you through.
Resources for HAS Students
Looking for art supplies? Jerry's Artarama of CT offers free delivery to the Hartford Art School from YourArtSupplies.com.
It Takes Just 4 Simple Steps
- Create an account
- Order your items by Tuesday at 3pm
- Choose "University of Hartford Drop Off" as your shipping method
- Pick up your order at the University on Wednesday
With YourArtSupplies.com you also get...
- the same great shopping experience on computers and mobile devices
- the same wide selection of products as our physical store
- the same legendary customer service that you expect from us at Jerry's Artarama of CT.
Matt Dercole works on a giant clay piece for Clay Club.
The annual Clay Club holiday sale raises money for students to attend the National Clay Conference.
Clubs invite visiting artists to give exclusive workshops to Hartford Art School students.