Surveys of our graduates show that ENHP students are well-prepared for their careers. Here are outcomes for the class of 2017:
- 93.92% of ENHP’s class of 2017 were employed or enrolled in a program of continuing education:
- Employed full time: 72.30%
- Employed part time: 7.43%
- Enrolled in a program of continuing education: 14.19%
- Not seeking employment: 2.70%
- Participating in a volunteer or service program: 0%
- Planning to continue education but not yet enrolled: 0.68%
- Serving in the U.S. military: 0%
- Seeking employment: 2.70%
- Healthcare organizations were the major employers of 2017 graduates, accounting for 69.35%. Educational institutions employed 24.19% and businesses employed 3.23%.
- Of those employed, 95% stated that they were employed in a field directly related to their college major or program.
- 74% said they were currently using all of their skills to the fullest potential in their current position.
- 75% participated in at least one supervised off-campus learning experience (internship, clinical placement, student teaching). Of those, 33% reported they were subsequently offered a full-time job by their internship employer.
- 70% of ENHP’s class of 2017 reside in Connecticut, 9% in New York, and 7% in Massachusetts.