The University of Hartford’s international student recruiting and admission activities for fall 2023 are underway.
For the fall of 2023, the University is accepting applications from international students for the following degrees:
- Music – Bachelor of Music, Bachelor of Arts, and Undergraduate Diploma in Music
- Dance – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Theatre – Bachelor of Fine Arts
For the fall of 2023, we are accepting applications from international students for the following music degrees:
- Master of Arts in Music
- Graduate Professional Diploma
- Artist Diploma
- Doctor of Musical Arts
- Master of Music
- Master of Music Education
- Doctor in Philosophy in Music Education
International students interested in applying to The Hartt School must submit either an undergraduate or graduate application and successfully complete an audition.
- Official test records of english language proficiency must be forwarded to the University of Hartford. Students may take the TOEFL or IELTS to meet this requirement.
- Guarantor's statement form signed by a bank official indicating that you or your sponsor have funds available to pay for the cost of tuition and living expenses. The guarantor's statement is required to issue a student visa. Learn more about tuition.
- International graduate applicants only: Translated transcripts from any/all colleges/universities attended outside of the United States. Transcript evaluations/translations must be through World Education Services. The university application fee of $45 is waived for graduate students who submit WES evaluated transcripts.