On Campus AuditionsCheck back soon for an update on our 2020/2021 campus auditions.
Fall 2020 UPDATE FOR INTERNATIONAL ADMISSION
EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY (DECEMBER 23, 2019)
The University of Hartford’s international student recruiting and admission activities for fall 2020 are underway, and we want to communicate about some recent (and temporary) changes that will impact our international admission process in our performing arts programs for the remainder of the current cycle.
If you have already applied, please contact Hartt Admission (email@example.com) to discuss your options for the fall of 2020. International students who are currently enrolled in The Hartt School will not be impacted by any of these temporary changes.
- Music – Bachelor of Music and Bachelor of Arts
- Dance – Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Theatre – Bachelor of Fine Arts
Due to pending approvals with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, applications to the Undergraduate Diploma in Music are not able to be processed at this time. We anticipate that this program will be accepting applications for the fall of 2021.
- Master of Arts in Music – This is a new program that is being launched for the fall of 2020. Its flexibility will enable students to focus on instrumental performance, vocal performance, composition, instrumental conducting, choral conducting, music theory, music history, jazz or music education.
- Doctor of Philosophy in Music Education
- Graduate Professional Diploma
- Artist Diploma
- Doctor of Musical Arts
- Master of Music
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Music – International students should consider applying for the Master of Arts in Music. We anticipate that the Master of Music will once again be offered for the fall of 2021, and it would be possible to transfer into the Master of Music from the Master of Arts without losing time or credits.
- Master of Music Education – International students should consider applying for the Master of Arts in Music. We anticipate that the Master of Music Education will once again be offered for the fall of 2021, and it would be possible to transfer into the Master of Music Education from the Master of Arts in Music without losing time or credits.
Stephen Pier, Artistic DIrector, Dance
Your goal should be to trust yourself, your training, and engage fully in the audition process.