The University of Hartford is committed to workforce development and has built strong Education Alliance partnerships with leading regional employers to support talent development and growth of industry workforce. Employees of Education Alliance partners receive a 10 percent reduction on tuition and waiver of the application fee.
Regional Admission Partnerships:
- Access Physical Therapy and Wellness
- Bright Horizons: Educational vendor who represents over 250 companies, including:
- Aetna/CVS Health
- Carrier (formerly UTC)*
- Harvard Pilgrim Health
- Lockheed Martin (formerly Sikorsky)
- Otis (formerly UTC)*
- Yale New Haven Health System (Bridgeport Hospital, Greenwich Hospital, Lawrence & Memorial Hospital, Westerly Hospital)
- Connecticut Children's Medical Center
- Hartford Health Care
- Oak Hill
- Paradigm Precision
- Raytheon Technologies*
- Select Physical Therapy
- Stanley Black & Decker
- The Hartford
- Trinity Health Of New England
* The University of Hartford is partnered with Raytheon Technologies (RTX) who offer the Employee Scholar Program (ESP). The Employee Scholar Program is a comprehensive company-sponsored education program. Eligible employees must complete company Employee Scholar Program documents.
Would you like to learn more about becoming an educational partner? Contact GPS@hartford.edu for details!