Campus Tours & Visits
Get to know UHart on your terms!
Campus tours are offered Monday through Friday with varying tour times. Your visit to campus includes a 30 minute group information session with an admission counselor followed by a student-led campus tour.
The campus tours generally last 75–90 minutes. Make sure you bring good walking shoes and weather essentials, as we will show you around on foot rain or shine. For University closings and delays please call 860.768.4100 the morning of your tour.
UHart offers special visit opportunities for applicants and accepted students each spring. The various visit days are offered February to March 2020 and include a luncheon with faculty and current students.
Please register below for the Spring Visit Day(s) you would like to attend. Students must have applied to UHart prior to registration. You will be asked to log in to your applicant portal.
Questions about an upcoming Spring Visit Day? Call 860.768.4296 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, Feb. 3: Engineering Visit Day
- Wednesday, Feb. 5: Hartford Art School Visit Day
- Monday, Feb. 10: Engineering-Technology and Architecture Visit Day
- Monday, Feb. 17: Barney School of Business Visit Day
- Wednesday, Feb. 19: Nursing Visit Day
- Friday, Feb. 21: Sciences Visit Day (biology, biochemistry, physics, chemistry)
- Monday, Feb. 24: College of Arts and Sciences Visit Day (all majors, including exploratory)
- Monday, March 2: Education Visit Day
- Tuesday, March 3: Hillyer Visit Day (dual admission)
- Wednesday, March 4: Rehabilitation Sciences Visit Day (prosthetics and orthotics, physical therapy, and exercise science)
- Friday, March 6: College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture Visit Day (all majors)
- Monday, March 9: Psychology Visit Day
- Monday, March 9: Communication Visit Day (digital media and journalism, communication, and cinema)
- Wednesday, March 11: Health Professions Visit Day (pre-professional programs, radiologic technology, respiratory care, and health science)
Interest Specific Visits
During the year, UHart offers multiple opportunities for interest-specific tours, where students can meet faculty and students in their program of interest. Sign-up links will be available early March.
School of Communication Tour: April 10, 2 p.m.
Do you have a passion for storytelling, video production, or sports media? Visit our School of Communication on Friday, April 10 at 2 p.m. to meet faculty and students, take a tour of our TV studio and production facilities, and attend a studio recording of a news broadcast. UHart's School of Communication offers majors in digital media and journalism, cinema, and communication.
Computing Sciences Department Tour: April 17, 10 a.m.
Are you interested in computer programming, software development, coding, website and game design, or computer network administration? Visit UHart’s Computing Sciences Department on Friday, April 17 at 10 a.m. Tour our facilities, meet with faculty and students, and learn about our computer science, computer science and engineering, and multimedia web design and development programs!
Psychology Tour: April 17, 10 a.m.
Whether you are interested in infant and child development, cultural psychology, body image issues, health psychology, forensic psychology, family therapy or sports psychology (just to name a few), our Department of Psychology faculty prepare you for a successful career or a fist-rate graduate program. Visit us on April 17 at 10 a.m. to meet with our professors and learn about research opportunities and internships that will help you stand out from your peers.
Campus tours provide the opportunity to see the entire campus, but if you would like an in-depth tour of a specific school or college in which you are interested, we are happy to arrange college specific tours for you. Below are also the contact people in the different schools and colleges.
Barney School of Business
860.768.5407 or email@example.com
860.768.5908 or firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions
860.768.4962 or email@example.com
College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture
860.768.4836 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hartford Art School
860.768.4827 or email@example.com
The Hartt School
860.768.4465 or firstname.lastname@example.org
860.768.5473 or email@example.com