Campus Tours & Visits
Get to know UHart on your terms!
Campus tours are offered Monday through Friday with varying tour times. Your visit to campus includes a 30 minute group information session with an admission counselor followed by a student-led campus tour.
The campus tours generally last 75–90 minutes. Make sure you bring good walking shoes and weather essentials, as we will show you around on foot rain or shine. For University closings and delays please call 860.768.4100 the morning of your tour.
UHart offers special visit opportunities for applicants and accepted students each spring. The various visit days are offered February to March 2020 and include a luncheon with faculty and current students.
Please register below for the Spring Visit Day(s) you would like to attend. Students must have applied to UHart prior to registration. You will be asked to log in to your applicant portal.
Questions about an upcoming Spring Visit Day? Call 860.768.4296 or email email@example.com.
- Monday, Feb. 3: Engineering Visit Day
- Wednesday, Feb. 5: Hartford Art School Visit Day
- Monday, Feb. 10: Engineering-Technology and Architecture Visit Day
- Monday, Feb. 17: Barney School of Business Visit Day
- Wednesday, Feb. 19: Nursing Visit Day
- Friday, Feb. 21: Sciences Visit Day (biology, biochemistry, physics, chemistry)
- Monday, Feb. 24: College of Arts and Sciences Visit Day (all majors, including exploratory)
- Monday, March 2: Education Visit Day
- Tuesday, March 3: Hillyer Visit Day (dual admission)
- Wednesday, March 4: Rehabilitation Sciences Visit Day (prosthetics and orthotics, physical therapy, and exercise science)
- Friday, March 6: College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture Visit Day (all majors)
- Monday, March 9: Psychology Visit Day
- Monday, March 9: Communication Visit Day (digital media and journalism, communication, and cinema)
- Wednesday, March 11: Health Professions Visit Day (pre-professional programs, radiologic technology, respiratory care, and health science)
Campus tours provide the opportunity to see the entire campus, but if you would like an in-depth tour of a specific school or college in which you are interested in, we are happy to arrange college specific tours for you. Below are also the contact people in the different schools and colleges.
Barney School of Business
860.768.5407 or firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Arts & Sciences
860.768.5908 or email@example.com
College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions
860.768.4962 or firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture
860.768.4836 or email@example.com
Hartford Art School
860.768.4827 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Hartt School
860.768.4465 or email@example.com
860.768.5473 or firstname.lastname@example.org