David S. Daye '06
DIRECTOR OF CAREER/MENTORING PROGRAMS
UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD DEGREE INFO
- BSBA, Barney School of Business, summa cum laude.
CURRENT CAREER INFO
- Director of the Hartford Region
Open Choice Program, formerly Project Concern.
PAST CAREER INFO
Prior to transitioning to the education arena, I built a diverse career in the insurance and financial services (IFS) sector, working in finance, grant management, marketing and communications, program management, enterprise diversity and inclusion, university relations, and community relations.
I am one of the founders of Travelers EDGE, a national award-winning and education signature program that provides a holistic approach to education through partnerships with colleges, universities and community-based programs to increase the number and continuum of underrepresented students who complete a bachelor's degree and are prepared for professional careers.
UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD ACTIVITIES/VOLUNTEER SERVICE
- American Marketing Association.
- Barney Leadership Council.
- Beta Gamma Sigma.
- Alpha Chi.
- Treasurer, Young Entrepreneur and Management Society.
- Member, Board of Directors for the Connecticut Forum.
- Past chairman, Youth Forum Workgroup.