Ebony Wright-Campbell '04
"UHart is a very special place to me. It proved to be a place that was more than a school. Here is where I met those who would be my lifelong connections, my family. Here is where my love for working with youth grew. My objective for volunteering is to help bring the opportunities afforded to me at UHart to current students, and to connect with alumni to hopefully enhance the connection to the University as more than just a place people went to school, but a place that people found friends, family, etc."
UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD DEGREE INFO
- BA, sociology; psychology minor.
OTHER DEGREE INFO
- Master in Social Work, Silberman School of Social Work (formerly the Hunter School of Social Work).
- Doctorate in Social Work, Capella University.
CURRENT CAREER INFO
- Licensed School Social Worker
New York City Department of Education.
PAST CAREER INFO
- Licensed Social Worker
Good Shepherd Services;
Young Adult Borough Center Social Worker at Abraham Lincoln High School.
- Safe Harbor Program Social Worker
Safe Horizon, Acorn Community High School
- Relationship Abuse Prevention Program Social Worker
Herbert H. Lehman High School.
OTHER UNIVERSITY OF HARTFORD ACTIVITIES/VOLUNTEER SERVICE
- BSU member, 2000–02, president 2002–04
- CASA member, 2001–04
- Program Council member, 2001–02, Comedy Chair 2002–03
- Red Cap, 2001–2003
- Judicial Board, 2002–03
- Student Public Advocate, 2003–04
- College Summit College Coach, Summer 2010–present