Hours of Operation
The University of Hartford is working dilligently to provide updated hours of operations for various offices and departments—both on-campus and remotely.
This page reflects the current status of building hours, and will be updated frequently as information changes.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Offices with Reduced On-Campus HoursBelow are the offices and departments that are currently open on campus, but may have adjusted hours:
- Admission: 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (Also available during normal business hours via phone and email)
- Bursar Office: Starting March 23 will be fully remote from 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday; Thursdays 10 a.m.–2 p.m. will be on campus
- Financial Aid: 9 a.m.–2 p.m. (Also available during normal business hours via phone and email)
- GSU: 8 a.m.–2 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday
- Health Services: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Mail Services: 9 a.m.–1 p.m.
- Print Services: On Campus "On Call" for essential needs only. Remote from 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday. Please allow 1–3 business days for turnaround)
- Tutoring Center: 10 a.m.–9 p.m. Monday–Thursday; 10 a.m.–6 p.m. Friday; and, 12 p.m.–9 p.m. Sunday. Monday, March 30, we will move to an all online model.
- Registrar’s Office: 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Dining Services: View dining hours here.
Offices Available RemotelyBelow are the offices and departments that will be open, but working remotely, and can be reached via email or phone. Business hours are provided if applicable:
- Access-Ability Services: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday, and 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m. on Fridays
- Center for Adult Academic Services: 9 a.m.–5 p.m. Monday–Friday
- Center for Student Success: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Thursday; 8:30 a.m.–3 p.m. on Fridays
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS): 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Graduate Admission Office: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Thursday; 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. on Fridays
- Harrison Libraries
- Human Resource Development: 8 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday
- International Center: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday
- International Pathways Program: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Friday
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday
- Office of Student Engagement and Inclusion: 8:30 a.m.–6 p.m. Monday–Friday
- Paralegal Studies Program: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday; office hours Monday from 5:30–8:15 p.m.
- Residential Life: 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m. Monday–Friday; A resident Director will be on Duty for emergency response 24/7.
- Summer Place