Returning Bookstore Rentals
Return of your textbook rentals would be appreciated as soon as you finish with them and is requested by Dec. 16 if possible. Returns will be accepted without charge through Dec. 23 (including books shipped back with a postmark or shipping date of Dec. 23 or earlier).
Shipping instructions follow below. Those in the local area may return their book rentals in person to the bookstore (Campus Store) during regular business hours, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Be sure you have your information in with your textbooks. That is how we look up your account to check in the textbook(s).
1) We need your:
· Phone number
2) Ship your textbook back to the bookstore with your information included.
· University of Hartford Bookstore, Harry Jack Gray Center, 200 Bloomfield Avenue, West Hartford, CT 06117-1599
3) Rule of thumb:
· Keep your tracking number · Access hartfordshop.com
· Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on “Register for Text Rental” (in Textbooks category).
4) If you have a class and want to convert your rental to keep the book for next semester, this is possible. You may either contact the bookstore at the below number or complete your request online.
Questions? Call the bookstore at 860.768.4801, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., or email Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are here to help.