CT Students - 2022 Scholarship Opportunity
CHESLA is excited to announce that the 2022 CHESLA Scholarship application for students pursuing an undergraduate degree is now open! Students can apply at https://www.chesla.org/scholarships. Awards are $3,000 for a full-time student and $1,500 for a student attending at least half-time.
To qualify, a student must:
- Be a resident of the State of Connecticut
- Be enrolled at least half-time (6+ credits)
- Be enrolled and attending an eligible Connecticut state or non-profit, degree granting institution of higher education
- Have an Expected Family Contribution (EFC) of $6,000 or less per the student’s most recent FAFSA submission
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 (on a 4.0 scale)
- Not be in default on any CHESLA loans
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.