UHart Creatively Class of 2022: Deadline Extended to April 30
The University of Hartford is partnering with Creatively, the job platform for creatives.
In addition to students leveraging the platform to spotlight their own creative endeavors and find creative employers and jobs, UHart has been chosen to be part of the Creatively Class of 2022. Creatively will be announcing their Creatively Class of 2022 in early June. You can check out previous year’s Class of ‘20 and Class of ‘21 in the WWD article here and in the Variety article here.
UHart Creatively Class of 2022 Eligibility and Application Criteria is below and aligns with brands currently on the Creatively platform.
Submissions are welcome from UH students of all majors.
UHart Creatively Class of 2022 Eligibility and Application Criteria
- Graduating this Spring (2022)
- Statement of Interest - brief essay or other communication method describing your interest, any related career aspirations, and why you would make a strong UH representative in the Creatively Class of 2022.
- Examples of work/portfolio in one the following areas:
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- UX/UI/Web Design
Students selected for the Creatively Class of 2022 will participate in the following Creatively-driven programming and marketing:
Virtual Panel featuring brand recruiters and top talent
- Mentorship Office Hours offering exclusive access to a selection of creative leaders across different disciplines
- Discover Feed Spotlight on the Creatively website and app
- Sizzle video, marketing promotion, and press featuring students and their work
To be considered for the UHart Creatively Class of 2022, please email the following information by 6pm, Saturday, April 30, to email@example.com.
Subject line: Creatively2022/Your Name.
-UHart ID Number
-Major/Extracurriculars of Interest or Significance
-Statement of Interest - brief essay or other communication method describing your interest, any related career aspirations, and why you would make a strong UH representative in the Creatively Class of 2022.
-Examples of work (links preferred)