Submit an Event
New Event Registration Process
The event registration process for all student organizations has moved to the UHart Hub. Student Organizations no longer use 25Live. We are thrilled to officially announce the new, efficient, one-stop-shop system in the UHart Hub!
We will be using the new UHart Hub Event Registration Form to promote events to students. If you are hosting a private office or department meetings/events, please continue to use 25Live to submit the room request.
How to submit an event on the UHart Hub
- Login to the UHart Hub with your UHart email and password
- Select “Admin Dashboard” from the right login dropdown menu
- On the left side of your Admin Dashboard, select “Events”
- You will see the events you have registered, or have access to, and allow you to create a new Event Registration Form submission
- As you complete a new form, if you select “yes,” more questions will appear for more details relating to the question.
Please allow up to five business days for your event to be approved depending on the complexity of your event. Simple events push through in a day or two, but some require additional coordination. Please note, your office or department must be listed as an organization in the Hub in order to submit an event. Please contact Sara Punsky Howard if you would like to add your office or department to the UHart Hub organizations list.
Tips for a Successful Submission
- Double check your information as you scroll back up to save. While it's a little annoying to scroll back up to the top (system feature, not our choice), it does allow for a quick review of typos.
- Make sure your dates and times are correct.
- If you select marketing, you must upload an event specific flyer/image, as this will be used on the University marketing outlets.
- Attach a cover photo that will draw attention to your event
- Please use the link in the event form to check space availability on the University calendar before requesting an event space.
How to Request Space on 25Live
Private office or department meetings/events only
Any person with a Hawkmail account can login and view information within 25Live. However, only approved faculty and staff will be able to request locations and resources, and schedule events in 25Live. If you would like to get started, you can use the steps below.
- Become an authorized 25Live user
- Attend training. Training details will be provided after authorization has been granted.
- Begin using 25live to reserve space and request events.
- A detailed description is required for all events marked to go on UHart's online calendar(s). What is a good description? See dos and don'ts.
- Once events are approved, consider promoting it in UNotes.