Alumni are welcome to use the Harrison Libraries, including borrowing materials. See below for policies and services.
- Alumni should keep their university ID in order to borrow materials.
- Alumni are subject to standard library fees for overdue materials, including a $15.00 nonrefundable processing fee in addition to the replacement cost of any materials 45 days overdue.
- Interlibrary Services are not available to Alumni.
- Alumni Interlibrary Loan requests should be placed through the individual's local public library.
- See the Libraries Borrowing and Renewing policies.
- Alumni may receive general reference help.
- Alumni may receive only limited assistance during high demand periods.
- See Library Instruction for more information.
- Due to licensing restrictions, most electronic databases may be used only within the Libraries.
- An online Research Tutorial provides an introduction to using basic sources in the Libraries.
- Desktop computers are available on all three floors of the Harrison Libraries building, and may be used to do research using Library resources such as the Catalog and Databases.
- Alumni may access the Internet and connect to e-mail. When all computers are in use, alumni and guests may be asked to give up their computers to current University students.
- Time restrictions may also be imposed on all users when spaces are full.
- See Computers and Laptops for more information.
Photocopying & Printing
- Most printing is free. See Copy, Print, Scan for more information.
- For color printing and other paid services, copy cards may be purchased at a machine in the Harrison Libraries or in the Gengras Student Union, with a minimum $1 purchase.