Alumni are welcome to use the Harrison Libraries, including borrowing materials. See below for policies and services.
- Keep your university ID in order to borrow materials.
- You may check out most print materials and recordings, but may not check out equipment (laptops, video cameras, etc.).
- You will be subject to standard library fees for overdue materials, including a $15.00 nonrefundable processing fee in addition to the replacement cost of any materials lost or 45 days overdue.
- You may not use Interlibrary Services as an alum. Place Interlibrary Loan requests through your local public library.
- See the Libraries Borrowing and Renewing policies for details.
- We are happy to provide general reference help to alumni.
- Assistance may be limited to alumni during high demand periods.
- Due to licensing restrictions, most electronic databases may be used only within the Libraries.
- An online Research Tutorial provides an introduction to using basic sources in the Libraries.
- Contact us for more help:
- Desktop computers are available on all three floors of the Harrison Libraries building.
- You may use our computers to do research using Library resources such as the Catalog and Databases.
- When all computers are in use, alumni and guests may be asked to give up their computers to current University students.
- Time restrictions may also be imposed on all users when spaces are full.
- See Computers and Laptops for more information.
Photocopying & Printing
- Most printing is free. See Copy, Print, Scan for more information.
- For color printing and other paid services, you may purchase a copy card at a machine in the Harrison Libraries or in the Gengras Student Union, with a minimum $1 purchase.