Board of Advisors
The College of Arts and Sciences Board of Advisors are dedicated to giving their time and talent to support the College, serving as advisors to the Dean, and working to further our commitment to ensure students are career ready.
Meet Our Board of Advisors
- Wendy Aarons-Corman '86, M'90, M'20, CEO and President, Americas, OWIT Global
- Jeffrey M. Blumenthal ‘81, Board Chair, Chief Counsel, UConn Health
- Andy Brown '98, Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer, Blue Run Spirits
- Dominic Fulco III, ’81, Attorney, General Counsel, and Stockholder, Reid & Riege, P.C.
- Latoya N. Hampton '03, Trial Investigator, Federal Public Defender Office for the Middle District of Tennessee
- Eric Litsky '73, Owner, Litsky Associates
- Janel S. MacDermott '04, '07, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Private Practice
- Stephen F. Moseley '67, Hon. '89, President, United Nations Association of the National Capital Area
- Olaleye Onikuyide '20, Economics, and Politics & Government, John G. Lee Award Winner
- Amy E. Quigley '93, President, Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
- Brendan T. Ridge '98, Global Managing Director, Intapp, Inc.