Board of Advisors
The College of Arts and Sciences Board of Advisors are dedicated to giving their time and talent to support the College, serving as advisors to the Dean, and working to further our commitment to ensure students are career ready.
Meet Our Board of Advisors
- Jeffrey M. Blumenthal ‘81, Board Chair, Chief Counsel, UConn Health
- Wendy Aarons-Corman '86, M'90, M'20, CEO and President, Americas, OWIT Global
- Amy Shults Brenner '03, Owner, My Gym Children's Fitness Centers
- Andy Brown '98, Chief Operating Officer, SafeSite Screening
- Ronald Campo '80, Chief of Staff and Manager for Life Claim Operations, Aetna Life Insurance Company
- Eric Litsky '73, Owner, Litsky Associates
- Janel S. MacDermott '04, '07, Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Private Practice
- Stephen F. Moseley '67, Hon. '89, President, United Nations Association of the National Capital Area
- Amy E. Quigley '93, President, Massachusetts Innovation & Technology Exchange
- Olaleye Onikuyide '20, Economics, and Politics & Government, John G. Lee Award Winner
- Brendan T. Ridge '98, Global Managing Director, Intapp, Inc.
- Robert B. Wallace, Professor Emeritus of Biology and Psychology, College of Arts and Sciences