Project Management Minor Information Sessions
Project Management - Your Secret Weapon to Advance Your Career
Project managers are always in demand no matter what the industry. Qualified professionals are always needed to plan and provision the work. Get started with the Project Management Minor offered by The Barney School of Business.
In pursuing this minor, you can:
- keep your current major while broadening career choices.
- develop technical, behavioral, and strategic awareness competencies in project management.
- prepare for the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam.
- network with local project management professionals.
Project Management Minor Information Sessions are scheduled for: Thursday Feb. 24 at 5:30 p.m. and Monday Feb. 28 at 12:30 p.m. Join us on either day for more details regarding:
- How Project Management Benefits Your Career (Guest Speaker: Christopher Zack IBM Certified Senior Project Manager, PMP, PMI-ACP)
- Study plan for Project Management Minor
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification - the undergraduate-friendly certification that differentiates you in the job market
- Networking with the Southern New England Chapter of the Project Management Institute
Please RSVP using the link below.For any questions, please feel free to contact Vicky Luo LLUO@HARTFORD.EDU or David Stec DSTEC@HARTFORD.EDU