College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture
MS in Civil Engineering
About the Major
The Master of Science in Civil Engineering program offers research-oriented coursework and an opportunity to study an area of interest as part of a graduate thesis. Through this program, you will feel prepared to advance in your engineering career.
The following courses and requirements are recommended for those pursuing the Master of Science in Civil Engineering program. See more in the course catalog.
- M 515 | Methods of Applied Mathematics I
- CE 500 | Advanced Mechanics of Materials
- CE 512 | Traffic Flow Theory and Analysis
- CE 522 | Advanced Water Quality Engineering
- CE 691 | Special Topics in Civil/Environmental Engineering
Enrolled students may submit a proposal for admittance to the Master of Science degree program. Contact Laurie Granstrand, Manager of Graduate Programs, for more information.
Interested in enrolling in the Master of Science in Civil Engineering program under the College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture (CETA)? Here is what you need to submit your application.