2022-2023 Graduate Tuition and Fees
The cost of a graduate education falls into two general categories. The first category includes charges for admission, tuition, fees, and related services. The second category includes living costs, travel, and other items of personal expense.
- The non-refundable application fee for graduate programs is $50.
- The Hartt School's application fee is $50 plus a $40 audition fee.
Tuition and Fees
- Charges for graduate tuition and fees vary depending on the school and the program of study. Detailed information on tuition costs can be found in the table below. Click here for Student and Housing Fees.
- A $30.00 non-refundable registration fee is required each semester you register.
- For inquiries regarding student financial matters, please visit the Office of the Bursar or call 860.768.4360.
- The following fees are subject to change in accordance with University rules and without notice. For confirmation, please contact your respective school or the Bursar Office at 860.768.4360.
|Cost||Per Semester||Per Year|
|9+ credits resident graduate||$245||$490|
|9+ credits commuter graduate||$225||$450|
|3-8.5 credits graduate||$108||$216|
|Fewer than 3 credits graduate||0||0|
|Summer term Credit Courses||$25|
Rates by School
Under each college's and school's below sections you will find rates for fall, spring, summer, and winter terms. Dual degree programs that span two colleges are charged at the per credit tuition rate under which the classes belong.
Per Credit Hour
Photography MFA* and Illustration MFA*
|Summer 2022 (20 credit hours)||Per Term||$16,851.00|
|Fall 2022 (4 credit hours), Spring 2023 (6 credit hours)||Per Term||$4,881.00|
|Summer 2022||Per Term||$8,777.00|
|Fall 2022, Spring 2023||Per Term||$9,039.00|
*Visit Interdisciplinary MFA
|Select Programs*||Per Credit||$705.00|
|Neuroscience, MS||Per Credit||$715.00|
Clinical Psychology, PsyD
|Enrollment Status||Billing Unit||Rate||Per Term|
|Full Time 14+ credits||Per Year||$30,709.00|
|Fall & Spring 9–14 credits/term||Per Term||$12,284.00|
|Summer 2022 6–8 credits||Per Credit||$1,269.00|
|Fall & Spring less than 9 credits||Per Credit||$1,269.00|
*Visit Clinical Psychology, PsyD
|All Programs||Per Credit||$814.00|
Certain cohorts may be billed at different rates.
Per Credit Hour
|Educational Leadership, EdD||$814.00|
|Prosthetic & Orthotics, tMSPO (OL)||$650.00|
|Doctor of Nursing Practice||$1,000.00|
|Prosthetic & Orthotics, MSPO and Physical Therapy, DPT - Summer 2022||$5,718.00|
|Prosthetic & Orthotics, MSPO , Fall 2022, Spring 2023||$13,592.00|
|Physical Therapy, DPT, Fall 2022, Spring 2023||$13,592.00|
|MSPO One Clinical Education Internship||Per Internship||$1,700.00|
|Clinical Integrated Experiences: MSPO - 3 affiliations||3 affiliations||$500 each|
|Clinical Education Fees: DPT - 3 Affiliations||3 Affiliations||$ 1,700 each|
|MSOT Two Level Fieldwork Fees||2 Courses||$1,700.00|
Per Credit Hour
|Master of Music Education||$700.00|
|Master of Music Education - Teaching and Research (9–13 credits per term)||$6,306.00|
|Master of Music Education - Conducting and Performance (9–13 credits per term)||$9,176.00|
|Programs 6–9 credits per term*||$10,511.50|
|Programs 9–13 credits per term**||$13,930.50|
|One hour per week - 14 weeks||Per Credit||$2,240.00|
|One half hour per week - 14 weeks||Per Credit||$1,172.00|