Dates, Hours, and Fees
|Session I||June 27–July 8||$1,080*||$975|
|Session II||July 11–July 22||$1,200||$1,080|
|Session III||July 25–August 5||$1,200||$1,080|
|All Three Sessions||June 27–August 5||$3,240||$2,925|
Supervision before and after regular program hours is available for participants in the Summer Place program. Supervision is provided by Summer Place counselors. Campers receive a snack and juice and have an opportunity to participate in a variety of indoor and outdoor activities. Extended hours run from 7:15–8:15 a.m. and 4:30–6 p.m.
Extended Hours Prices
|Session II and III each||$50||$85|
Bus transportation is offered on three separate routes, with a total of twelve stops at convenient locations throughout Greater Hartford. Bus service on these centrally located buses is FREE of charge.
We also provide door-to-door bus service on two separate routes to West Hartford residents. Every effort is made to ensure a safe ride and to minimize the amount of time spent on the bus. Summer Place counselors supervise the campers on each bus.
- St. Paul’s Church Commuter Lot, Main Street, Glastonbury
- Wethersfield Shopping Center, Silas Deane Highway, Wethersfield
- Newington High School, Willard Avenue, Newington
- Aetna Life & Casualty, Sigourney Street
- Devonwood (at the gazebo), Farmington
- Shoppes at Farmington Valley, Rte. 44, Canton
- Avon Board of Education, Rte. 10, Avon
- Iron Horse Boulevard Commuter Lot, (rear of Drake Hill Mall), Simsbury
BUS #3 – West Hartford route
- Wolcott Park, 1341 New Britain Avenue
- Fernridge Park, 567 Fern Street
- Bishops Corner, behind Marshalls Shopping Plaza
- Eisenhower Park, 33 Sheep Hill Drive
Door to Door Bus Prices (West Hartford only)
LUNCH AND SNACKS
Campers may either bring their own brown-bag lunch each day or purchase a full session of prepaid bag lunches prepared by Aramark food service company. All lunches are refrigerated. Summer Place provides a beverage at lunch and a mid-afternoon Popsicle snack. See the lunch menu.
|Session II and III each||$100|
THE LEARNING ZONE
An enrichment course option offered to Summer Place campers who could benefit from small-group academic instruction in reading, math, written expression, and study skills. The class is offered to students entering grades one through nine. Groups meet in a relaxed, air-conditioned space that is highly conducive to learning.
|The Learning Zone (Session I)||$225*|
|(Session II and III, each)||$250|
If your employer offers a Flexible Compensation program under Section 125 of the Internal Revenue Code, Summer Place fees may be considered dependent-care expenses that are not subject to either withholding or Social Security taxes.