Giving to Barney School of Business
Gifts to the Barney School of Business help advance our robust curriculum and innovative programming so students can successfully launch their careers. From skill-building programs to study abroad and internships, your gifts help fund extended learning opportunities to prepare students to be competent, confident, and socially responsible business leaders.
Gifts support Barney initiatives such as:
- Career-ready professional development programs including corporate visit days, guest speakers, and networking receptions.
- Attendance and presentations at national conferences and professional association meetings.
- Student and faculty research.
- Exam preparation and fees to acquire professional certifications.
- Short-term study abroad scholarships awarded annually.
- Student clubs and organizations, providing opportunities for leadership and honing skills.
If you are considering making a greater and more lasting impact through a leadership gift or by naming the Barney School or the University in your estate plans, we invite you to contact us to learn more.