Financial Accounting Services is responsible for providing financial services to the University community and external customers, and ensuring the integrity of the University's financial data.
The department is located in the Finance and Administrative Services Building (FASB) next to Gengras Student Union.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
General email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts payable email: email@example.com
Forms and Resources
Click on the manuals, procedures, and forms below to download directly to your computer.
- Banner Finance Security Access Form
- Interdepartmental Transfer (IDT) Form
- Travel and Expense Voucher (TEV) Form 2022
- Cash Advance Request Form
- Order for Check (OFC) Form
- Missing Receipt Form
- Honorarium Request Form
- Wire Transfer Request Form
- Budget Change Form - For Restricted, Grant and Agency Funds ONLY
- Non-Monetary Gift / Award Log
- Relocation Expense Approval Reimbursement Form
- W-8BEN Form
- W-9 Form
University and financial related policies can be found on the University's secure site. These policies include:
- General Expense and Travel Policy
- Gift and Award Policy
- Procurement Card Policy Manual
- Relocation Expenses
- International Travel Policy