The Allen Library has three rooms outfitted with listening and viewing equipment.
Two rooms are suitable for very small groups, and one is suitable for medium sized groups or small seminars.
Each Allen listening/viewing room is equipped with:
- Large screen video monitor
- VGA and HDMI inputs
- Media player (CD, Bluetooth, USB)
- LP turntable
- DVD player
- Blu-ray player
- Reel-to-reel tape player (room L137 only)
Rooms are generally available on a first-come, first-served basis, but priority is given to:
- Scheduled exams/meetings managed by the library
- Users with curricular needs for equipment not available elsewhere in the library
- Faculty/tutors for private meetings with students
- Group collaboration