2020 Forward Scholarship
A Scholarship Program for Recent UHart GraduatesThe University of Hartford launched a new scholarship program to help recent UHart graduates navigate the unprecedented challenges caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 2020 Forward Scholarship will provide up to half-tuition to all qualifying members of the UHart Class of 2020 who wish to pursue certain graduate degree programs at the University.
Students interested in must:
- Have at least a 2.8 GPA for most programs—some programs require a 3.0 GPA. Details are provided on the individual program pages (linked below).
- Complete the 2020 Forward Scholarship form
- Apply to the program of interest
- Be accepted for admission
- Recent University of Hartford graduates entering into one of the graduate programs now through Spring 2021 are eligible for the scholarship of up to 50% of tuition.
- Scholarships will start with Summer Session II of this year.
- Scholarships will automatically renew until the student completes their program of study as long as they maintain satisfactory academic standing.
- The Office of Student Financial Aid will complete an official review of a student's file to determine their eligibility for this award. The 2020 Forward Scholarship cannot be combined with any other non-need based award offers.
Programs of Study
The 2020 Graduate Scholarship is available for the following Master’s programs:
Barney School of Business
- business administration
- business analytics
- accounting and taxation, and management
- dual degrees, accounting and taxation certificates
College of Arts and Sciences
College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions
College of Engineering, Technology, and Architecture
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the 2020 Forward Scholarship program is available for eligible part-time and full-time students.
The 2020 Forward Scholarship program will be available to recent UHart graduates for the duration of your program as long as you maintain satisfactory academic standing.
Not sure if you qualify? We can help. Contact Graduate Admission by emailing email@example.com.
For this specific scholarship program, students must have a conferral date of September 2019 through January 2021. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Currently we are accepting students on a rolling admission basis.
First, congratulations on your acceptance! The 2020 Forward Scholarship is available for UHart students who have recently been accepted into one of the eligible programs and meet all other requirements. If this is you, reach out to Graduate Admission at email@example.com and complete the scholarship form.
While the 2020 Forward Scholarship is only available for students interested in the programs listed above, the University will do whatever we can to support students interested in one of our other graduate programs. For specific financial aid questions, please email Graduate Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org.