Earn a Certificate at the University of Hartford.
Whether you're looking for a new job, want to boost your skills, or are simply just interested in an area of study, UHart has a certificate for you.
Certificates for students without a college degree:
- Paralegal (credit program)
Certificates for students with a college degree:
- Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), and Ultrasound
- Computer Science Certificate (credit program)
- Post-Baccalaureate Pre-Medical
Certificates for students with a graduate degree:
- Barney School of Business Certificates
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurial Studies
- Healthcare Management
- International Business
- Project Management
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Supply Chain Management
- College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions Certificates
- Advanced Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Adult Academic Services
Adult Academic Services provides general support and services for all part-time undergraduate students.