Whether you’re preparing to become a teacher, a nurse, or serve in a range of professional healthcare roles, the College of Education, Nursing and Health Professions will give you a strong foundation to launch a successful career.
Our academic programs and dedicated faculty will prepare you to become a well-rounded, ethical, and multi-dimensional professional in your field. You’ll have multiple opportunities to take what you learn in the classroom out into the real world with clinical experience, student teaching assignments, internships, and even global learning programs.
Our teaching, scholarship and service activities are dedicated to the goal of integrating education and health science with community engagement. Service learning, internships, student research, and other forms of engaged learning are woven into every one of our academic offerings.
ENHP offers more than 25 nationally accredited programs at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral level as well as certificate programs:
Programs in Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, Special Education, Montessori concentrations, Educational Leadership.
Programs in Health Sciences, Health Sciences Pre-Professional, Nursing, Radiologic Technology, and Respiratory Care.
All of our professional programs are accredited by their respective national accreditation bodies, including:
- Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE)
- Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC)
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- National Commission on Orthotic and Prosthetic Education (NCOPE)
- National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE)