Whether you’re pursuing music, dance, or theatre at Hartt, you’ll be surrounded by versatile and collaborative performing artists, educators, composers, scholars, recording engineers, and performing arts managers.
Through diverse coursework and close mentoring relationships with faculty, you can make your passion your profession.
- Instrumental Performance
- Jazz Studies
- Music Education
- Music History
- Performance Practices
- Scholarship and Research
- Music Industry
- Music Theory
- Vocal Performance
The five-year double major programs are designed to satisfy the intellectual and training needs of those students who demonstrate interests across two fields of study. Most programs take 5 years to complete and cover all requirements of both programs.
Students who apply to and are accepted into one of our double major programs will receive a five year scholarship for undergraduate study. Current Hartt students who declare a second major prior to the third year of study will receive a one-year extension on their scholarship.
- Classical Guitar Performance and Music Production & Technology
- Composition and Music Production & Technology
- Instrumental Performance and Composition
- Instrumental Performance and Music Education
- Instrumental Performance and Music Management
- Jazz Studies and Composition
- Jazz Studies and Music Education-Instrumental Emphasis
- Vocal Performance and Music Education
- Vocal Performance and Music Management